We are seeking an experienced risk or fraud analyst to join our team. The analyst will be responsible for successfully executing on projects that require collaboration across product, engineering, data science, finance, and operations stakeholders in a complex environment. As an owner of key fraud metrics, you should have the analytics experience, intellectual curiosity, and resourcefulness to identify, measure, and mitigate new and emerging loss vectors. In this role, you will require a mix of business and technical acumen and also strong cross-functional skills to communicate with various internal and external stakeholders.
- 4+ years of data analytics/data science experience
- Risk/Fraud fighting experience a big bonus.
- Experience with Data Analytics/Data Science tech stack like SQL, Big Data Platform, R, Python.
- BS/MS or other quantitative field (advanced degrees are a plus), Risk/Fraud fighting experience a big bonus.
- Comfort with ambiguity and the ability to work in a self-guided manner. Ability to navigate through networks and create relationships with leadership and teams alike
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Creative problem solving and critical thinking skills with a bias toward action and a get things done attitude.
- Ability to take initiative in a fast-moving environment and make self-guided decisions or take risks with incomplete information.
|Job Category||Data Science|