Renewable Energy Modeling Engineer Intern
Strong aptitude for mathematical modelling, simulation, and analysis.
Nice to have
- Any experience or interest in renewables, alternative-energy-systems
- Any experience or interest in developing models for wind-farms, solar-plant, renewable integration and load balancing
- Knowledge of data analytics and MATLAB
Key Professional Attributes
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Artistic creativity
- Ability to learn from the Seniors Present in the existing DGWHyperloop team
- Experience: any academic or hobbyist experience with calibration engineering
- Preferred Qualification: M.E, M.Tech, B.E, B.Tech
- Required percentage/grades: no such requirement
We’re flexible with qualifications: if you feel that your general qualifications don’t meet the aforementioned requirements, but you are acquainted with the mentioned role or the responsibilities, please feel free to apply.