- Be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and have completed at least two years of undergraduate studies by scheduled start date.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provides ideation, mechanical design, and prototyping services to support to field and remote teams on the project
- Supports design programs under supervision of DGWHyperloop engineering staff
- Assists in operation, maintenance, and user programming development for the ongoing DGWHyperloop dashboard projects
- Reports on work progress to DGWHyperloop engineering staff
Key Professional Attributes
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management/work organization skills essential
- Ability to learn from the Seniors Present in the existing DGWHyperloop team
- Preferred Qualification: M.Tech, M.Sc, B.Tech or B.E in any stream
- Required percentage/grades: no such requirement
We’re flexible with qualifications: if you feel that your general qualifications don’t meet the aforementioned requirements, but you are acquainted with the mentioned role or the responsibilities, please feel free to apply.