Knowledge of the legislative and administrative mechanisms of the different types of national and international financing instruments.
- Must be a rising collegiate junior or senior by winter 2021 and currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Finance and/or Accounting
Key Professional Attributes
- Strong desire and motivation to develop a career as a future leader in the finance function
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Results oriented with attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of financial statements
- Excellent time management/work organization skills essential
- Ability to learn from the Seniors Present in the existing DGWHyperloop team
- Experience: any academic or hobbyist experience with calibration engineering
- Preferred Qualification: MBA (Finance), BBA, MCom or BCom. Candidates with CA, CFA or CMA certifications will be give preference
- Required percentage/grades: no such requirement
We’re flexible with qualifications: if you feel that your general qualifications don’t meet the aforementioned requirements, but you are acquainted with the mentioned role or the responsibilities, please feel free to apply.