Some experience or interest in developing CAD workflows.
Nice to have
- Some practical experience and understanding EDA design tools. (e.g., VCS, Verdi, Spyglass, Coretools/Magillem, Cadence Xcelium)
- Scripting skills in Perl and/or Python, Makefile, Shell. Basic understanding of Verilog or System-Verilog RTL
- Front End design automation/CAD flows like RTL lint, clock domain crossing, IP Release flow
Key Professional Attributes
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Artistic creativity
- Ability to learn from the Seniors Present in the existing DGWHyperloop team
- Experience: any academic or hobbyist experience with calibration engineering
- Preferred Qualification: M.E, M.Tech, B.E, B.Tech, PhD in mechanical, civil or automotive engineering
- Required percentage/grades: no such requirement
We’re flexible with qualifications: if you feel that your general qualifications don’t meet the aforementioned requirements, but you are acquainted with the mentioned role or the responsibilities, please feel free to apply.