Experience developing multi-domain dynamic simulations in MATLAB, Modelica or Simulink.
- Develop tools to analyze integrated-system vehicle flight dynamics.
- Documentation of in-development and developed models
- Providing feedback post modelling and system analysis
- Seamlessly working with design and drawing alternations
Key Professional Attributes
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Artistic creativity
- Ability to learn from the Seniors Present in the existing DGWHyperloop team
- Experience: any academic or hobbyist experience with simulation engineering
- Preferred Qualification: M.E, M.Tech, B.E, B.Tech, PhD in mechanical, civil or aerospace engineering
- Required percentage/grades: no such requirement
We’re flexible with qualifications: if you feel that your general qualifications don’t meet the aforementioned requirements, but you are acquainted with the mentioned role or the responsibilities, please feel free to apply.